We are seeking an experienced Heat Treat and Finishing professional to join our team as an Assistant Supervisor for our department in Wickliffe, Ohio. This is a first shift role, hours are Monday through Thursday, 6AM-6PM.
- Assist supervisor in operating and managing the onsite Metallurgical Lab.
- Assist supervisor in operating and managing the wastewater treatment system.
- Assist supervisor in the production, quality, safety and housekeeping of the department.
- Maintain CQI-9 and CQI-12 requirements.
- Maintain heat treat and finishing logs and other documents.
- Will perform production duties as assigned. This is a hands-on position.
- Maintain a clean, safe department at all times.
- In the absence of the supervisor, the assistant supervisor will completion production paperwork, assign jobs (following daily hot jobs) and complete daily logs.
Qualifications for the position:
- HS Diploma, preferably formal schooling in Heat Treating principles.
- Previous experience: Minimum of 3 years of heat treating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in coating operation or a combination of formal chemical education and coating experience is required.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to [email protected].