Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat and finishing operations.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for Assemblers to join our Eastlake, OH facility. We offer full-time and part-time positions.
- Operating various equipment assigned, including tapper, riveter, small punch presses, screw machines, drill press and kick press at or above established rate.
- Responsible for quality of parts.
- Perform inspection of parts using measurement tools, including gauges.
- Perform daily machine maintenance tasks
- Manually sort a variety of parts, checking for defects
- Responsible for reporting paperwork and housekeeping
- At least 3 months of previous experience in a manufacturing environment (metal stamping or similar) strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand/read instructions
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Position involves frequent lifting of up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Must have basic math skills
- Attendance is crucial for these positions, must be reliable and dependable.
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected] today!