Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat and finishing operations.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Fourslide Setup Person to join our Wickliffe team!
- Setting up and performing fourslide work.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions or recommend corrections.
- Responsible for setup, maintenance and operation of multiple punch presses.
- Inspect and approve set ups with guidance from QC.
- Operate, load and adjust press at or above established standard rate while maintaining quality standard of parts.
- Responsible for machine reporting paperwork and daily housekeeping
- May assist in the training and development of operators.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- At least 3 years of experience in setup and operation of fourslide or multislide equipment
- Prior experience in a metal stamping facility required
- Prior experience in the use of measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, gauges)
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic. Attendance is critical in this role.
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected] today!