Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for over 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines.
We have an immediate need for a Janitor to join our team in Pemberville, Ohio. This is a first shift position.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop floors using hand-operated sweeping, power scrubbing and/or waxing equipment.
- Responsible for the removal of scrap and refuse from the plant and office
- May monitors and empties recycle bins from the shop and office area.
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of the lunchroom areas
- Replenishes supplies throughout the shop lavatories (i.e. Towels, soap, etc.)
- Maintains clean and safe work environment established policies and procedures.
- Notifies supervisor when in need of materials or supplies.
- May complete other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor (for example changing light bulbs)
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions of supervisor
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Previous experience in manufacturing helpful, but not required
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment