Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat and finishing operations.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join our team in our Wickliffe, Ohio facility.
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems with plant machinery and equipment and then completing necessary repairs promptly.
- Responsible for completion of preventative maintenance work on machinery and equipment (i.e., greasing, checking electrical components, oil levels in gear reducers, etc.). Complete necessary paperwork
- Notify supervisor when in need of parts and supplies (may assist in the order process).
- Assist machine operators in solving maintenance-related issues.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- At least 3-5 years of mechanical maintenance experience
- Prior experience in a metal stamping facility (or similar manufacturing environment)
- Education: industrial maintenance coursework/apprenticeship completion; HS Diploma required
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- May be required to weld as needed
Interested? Please email your resume to [email protected] today!