Universal Metal Products, located in Wickliffe, Ohio, specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for over 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat and finishing operations.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for a QC Floor Inspector to join our team in Pemberville, Ohio.
- Routine floor inspections
- Receiving inspections (raw material, plated/coated parts)
- First piece inspections
- Last piece inspections
- Final inspections
- Projects as requested (layouts, capability studies, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of micrometers, calipers and height gages
- Must have an understanding of blueprints and measurement techniques
- Previous quality experience in a metal stamping environment would be helpful
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time, hourly position. The new hire will spend 70% of their time on their feet in the plant.
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] today!