Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for over 60 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines. We provide tooling design, value-added assembly, heat treat and finishing operations.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for a QC Tech to join our team in Pemberville, Ohio!
- Perform production first, in-process and last piece inspection
- Conduct initial part layouts
- Complete regular production and process audits
- Incoming/receiving inspection
- Conduct Product and Process Audits
- Functional use of height gages, micrometers, calipers, protractors and print reading.
- Must have understanding of gage control and calibration
- Must have understanding of PPAP/FAI
- Strong math and computer skills are required, including the ability to follow directions and strong attention to detail.
- Prior quality experience in metal stamping/manufacturing preferred.
- Must have an understanding of ISO/IATF standards
- HS Diploma or equivalent needed
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? Submit your resume to [email protected] today!