Celebrating 75 years of business in 2021, Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming serving customers globally in the appliance, vehicle and industrial markets.
UMP’s manufacturing footprint includes 3 strategically located USMCA metal stamping production facilities and over 100 forming machines ranging from fourslide and multi-slide stamping to 600 -ton progressive die punch presses. In addition to engineering services, UMP provides tooling collaboration, design and build, value added assembly, heat treating and finish operations.
We have an immediate need for a Shipping/ Receiving Clerk to join our team in Wickliffe, Ohio.
- Prepare outgoing shipments
- Load and unload truck
- Process paperwork and keep accurate documentation
- Move product through facility using powered industrial trucks
- Verify and record incoming material
- Communicate with drivers, customers, or suppliers regarding shipments
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
- Ability to handle physical workload (push, pull, lift up to 80 pounds frequently)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Previous shipping/receiving experience a plus
- Ability to operate powered industrial trucks (we will provide onsite certification)
- Must be comfortable using computer/scanner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Flexible to work overtime as needed