Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming serving customers globally in appliance, vehicle and industrial markets for 75 years! UMP’s manufacturing footprint includes 3 strategically located USMCA metal stamping production facilities and over 100 forming machines ranging from fourslide and multi-slide stamping to 600 -ton progressive die punch presses. In addition to engineering services, UMP provides tooling collaboration, design and build, value added assembly, heat treating and finish operations.
We’re excited to announce that we have a need for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our Pharr, Texas team.
Duties for this first shift position include:
- Providing administrative support to customer service and shipping departments.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient completion of shipping paperwork including routing instructions.
- Communicating with customers via email regarding shipment statuses.
- Perform administrative functions like data entry, filing, etc.
- Attention to detail and quick learner
- Must be professional and attendance is crucial (must be dependable and reliable)
- Candidate must have prior administrative experience, preferably in receiving or manufacturing environment
- Computer literate- must understand Microsoft Office and have ability to learn programs quickly
Please submit your resume to [email protected] today!