Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Maintenance Technician to join our team in Pharr, Texas!
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems with plant machinery and equipment and then completing necessary repairs promptly.
- Layout, construct, modify and maintain a wide variety of machinery and equipment.
- Install replacements using stock parts or fabricated parts.
- Responsible for completion of preventative maintenance work on machinery and equipment (i.e., greasing, checking electrical components, oil levels in gear reducers, etc.). Complete necessary paperwork.
- Maintain and repair sensors on plant machinery.
- Analyzes and resolves maintenance issues and assists workers in problem solving.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- At least 5-7 years of mechanical maintenance experience
- Prior experience in a metal stamping facility (or similar manufacturing environment)
- Education: industrial maintenance coursework/apprenticeship completion; HS Diploma required
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- May be required to weld as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and manage/complete multiple tasks
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected] today!