Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming serving customers globally in the appliance, vehicle and industrial markets for over 75 years.
UMP’s manufacturing footprint includes 3 strategically located USMCA metal stamping production facilities and over 100 forming machines ranging from fourslide and multi-slide stamping to 600 -ton progressive die punch presses. In addition to engineering services, UMP provides tooling collaboration, design and build, value added assembly, heat treating and finish operations.
We have an immediate need for a Warehouse Packer to join our team in Wickliffe, Ohio.
- Preparing orders by packing a variety of parts into containers
- Use scale to count/verify quantities
- May load trucks using forklift
- Check orders to see when due
- Use computer system to ship parts, utilizing basic bar code system
- Prepare and wrap skids for shipment and may assist in sorting parts for shipment.
- May use overhead crane and/or floor jacks to maneuver bins
- Assemble boxes using automatic stapler
- Must be able to lift 40 to 60 pounds frequently
- Must have some experience operating a forklift or other powered industrial truck
- This position requires solid math skills and use of calculator
- Good attendance is crucial for this position. We need a reliable and dependable candidate for this role.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with a variety of individuals
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected] today!