We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join our team in Wickliffe, OH.
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems with plant machinery and equipment and then completing necessary repairs promptly.
- Layout, construct, modify and maintain a wide variety of machinery and equipment.
- Install replacements using stock parts or fabricated parts.
- Responsible for completion of preventative maintenance work on machinery and equipment (i.e., greasing, checking electrical components, oil levels in gear reducers, etc.). Complete necessary paperwork.
- Maintain and repair sensors on plant machinery.
- Analyzes and resolves maintenance issues and assists workers in problem solving.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- At least 1-3 years of mechanical maintenance experience
- Prior mechanical maintenance experience in a metal stamping facility (or similar manufacturing environment)
- Education: industrial maintenance coursework/apprenticeship completion; HS Diploma required
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- May be required to weld as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and manage/complete multiple tasks
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
Interested candidates should email their resume to [email protected].