Universal Metal Products, Inc. specializes in custom metal forming, serving customers globally in the Appliance, Transportation and Industrial markets for over 75 years. We are strategically located in three US locations with over 100 forming machines.
Our success is a result of our diverse, talented and hard-working teams. We’re committed to teamwork, training and development, continuous improvement and the safety and well-being of our people.
We have an immediate need for Punch Press Setup Operators to join team in Pharr, Texas!
- Operate, load and adjust punch press machines at or above standard rate while maintaining quality of parts.
- Inspect parts using a variety of measuring tools, including micrometers, calipers, gauges and comparators.
- Report faulty operation to supervisor/quality department.
- Responsible for machine paperwork.
- Daily housekeeping of work station.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 3-6 months of previous experience in manufacturing/metal stamping but will train those who are mechanically inclined and willing to learn!
- Ability to interpret and read blueprints.
- Attendance is crucial for this position. Candidates must be reliable and dependable.
Interested? Please email your resume to [email protected] today!