We are looking to add a QC Inspector to our Wickliffe team to inspect materials and finished parts for compliance with engineering drawings and company specifications.
- Diversified final inspection of product for identified characteristics using visual, gauging, and measuring techniques.
- Determines inspection procedure to ensure complete verification of specifications and dimension. Obtains necessary fixtures, gauges, and indicators to check machine parts for compliance with specifications, within prescribed tolerances.
- Select sample size and extent of inspection based on prescribed methods.
- Completes required company paperwork on machine parts inspection activity.
- Highly repetitive inspection for obvious visual defects and use of some “go-no-go” type gauges.
- Performs assigned routine tests on materials, goods in process, or finished goods where results are compared with company quality standards. Reports results to set up person or supervisor who will make an analysis and take necessary action.
- Records results on inspection forms or charts and reports number of defects found. Posts and maintains forms and charts of inspection date, quality levels, or special quality studies.
- May interact with other personnel on quality issues.
- At least one year of experience in Inspection, preferably in a metal stamping environment.
- Understanding of quality systems.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education.
- CQI certification through ASQ or work towards attaining CQI certification.
- Experienced in use of measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, gauges)
- Elementary math skills required; experienced in blueprint reading.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Attendance is crucial for this role.
Interested? Send resume to [email protected] for consideration!